The MediaTek LinkIt Development Platform for RTOS is supported initially by the LinkIt 7687 Hardware Development Kit (HDK) by Silicon Application Corp. Group(SAC). The LinkIt™ 7687 HDK by SAC is based on the hardware reference design by MediaTek. This Wi-Fi development board, with module on board, can be used for rapid prototyping of connected IoT devices for the smart home or office. The module is ready to be incorporated into production devices and is based on the MediaTek MT7687F Wi-Fi SOC, providing low power consumption and robust connectivity.
The development board pin-outs support easy connection to the I/O pins of the MediaTek MT7687F SOC. With support for a debugging port, U.FL connector and headers reserved for power consumption monitoring, the board provides for a full range of essential pre-commercial testing capabilities. The board also supports battery and fixed power connections.
• Robust Wi-Fi Development Board : ARM Cortex-M4F MCU (192 MHz), 1x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi subsystem, integrated security engine (AES and 3DES/SHA), embedded SRAM/ROM and 2MB serial flash.
• Optimized power consumption : Powered by 2xAA batteries — current measurement support helps you optimize power use in battery powered IoT products — or USB (fixed power connections).
• Full Pre-Commercial Prototyping : Range of essential pre-commercial testing features, including, power consumption monitoring and debug socket.
• Ready for Commercialization : Includes module based on the MediaTek MT7687F Wi-Fi SOC — the same module is available for manufacture of final IoT products. Silicon Application Corp. Group can also offer design and development, prototyping, service, and sourcing of additional components through own or partner/customer resources.
• Strong Extensibility : Pinout compatible with Arduino Uno (Revision 3), with an eight pin extension connector offering versatile peripheral connectivity, including UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, PWM, IrDA and auxiliary ADC.
User Manual, Read More.....
Declaration : This LinkIt™ 7687 HDK (the "Product"), offered as part of MediaTek LinkIt™ Development Platform for RTOS, is developed, manufactured, offered and sold by Silicon Application Corp. Group ("SAC"), a member of WPG Holdings (“WPG”), and/or WPG, subject to its sales terms and conditions. SAC develops the Product based on the hardware board reference design available on the website of MediaTek Inc. ("MediaTek") at http://labs.mediatek.com/rtosdocs. MediaTek makes no representation or warranty of any kind and shall in no event be liable for any claims relating to or arising out of the Product or its component or any use or inability to use thereof.